"Keep looking up because that's where it all is." K Kraddick

A conversation with God

I miss him. 
I know.
I want someone to love me.
I love you.
I want someone to talk to.  
Talk to me.
I want someone to spend time with. 
Spend time with me.
I loved him so much.
Love me. Love yourself.
He loved me so much. 
I love you more.
He was my number one and I was his. 
I am your number one and you are mine.

I thought these things while driving in my car one day and I heard theses replies as near as day.
*I meant to type "as clear as day" but a typo made it say "near" and that applies too. So, I left it.

I miss being the first person he calls when he had exciting (or even bad) news. I miss going on golf cart rides and listening to him play music so loud that when we stopped to talk to neighbors I couldn't hear what they were saying. I miss his hugs and his smile.  I miss so many things and I always will. But, I think the things I miss most, the things I crave, like love, conversation, and time can all be found in God. "God, I don't know what your doing with my life but I trust You." When in need of advice or guidance from the person you love who has died, just look up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know when you know

Blessed, Grateful, Hopeful

PieAn